(The following post is a beautiful & heartfelt tribute to Chi Omega undergraduates & alumnae.)
Here are ten reasons why I love Chi Omega as much as I do & ten reasons why I’m proud to be supporting such an amazing women’s Fraternity:
1. Chi Os are well-rounded women who inspire, empower & encourage one another to be the best that they can possibly be.
2. Women in Chi Omega truly flourish as leaders & difference-makers for their chapters, colleges/universities, communities & the world!!
3. Chi Os continue to set their standards & expectations high when it comes to academics, philanthropy, service, membership programming & leadership opportunities.
4. Chi Omega’s undergraduate & alumnae members are miles from “average”/”ordinary.”
5. Chi Omega offers women a home away from home & a place where they can make their mark on the world.
6. Women in Chi O flourish for their colleges/universities & communities through their efforts in the classroom, their efforts in philanthropy, their efforts in community service, their involvement in other campus organizations & their efforts in recruitment!!
7. Women in Chi Omega make wishes come true for children with life-threatening illnesses/diseases through hosting fundraising events which support the Make-A-Wish Foundation; not only that, but Chi Os give hope, joy, strength & inspiration to these children as well. In addition, Chi Os make a difference for the world around them by extending a helping hand where it’s needed.
8. Chi Os are classy, amazing, fun, caring, empowered, strong-willed, intelligent, compassionate, kind & generous…To make a long story short, women in Chi Omega are all of the above!!
9. Chi Os brighten my day!! Whether it’s writing amazing posts about Chi Omega or supporting the Chi Os back at Ball State (Phi Epsilon Chapter), there’s no denying that Chi Omega will always hold a special place in my heart!!
10. Last but not least, women in Chi Omega are committed to the founding purposes which continue to define who Chi O is & what Chi O is all about: friendship, personal integrity, serving others, academic excellence, community & campus involvement, as well as personal & career development!!