(The following post is a beautiful & heartfelt tribute to AOII undergraduates & alumnae.)
Here are ten reasons why I love Alpha Omicron Pi as much as I do & ten reasons why I’m proud to be supporting such an amazing women’s Fraternity:
1. Women in AOII exceed the expecations of others through all that they do for their chapters, colleges/universities, communities & the world!!
2. Women in AOII inspire, empower & encourage one another to be the best that they can possibly be.
3. Women in AOII continue to set their standards & expectations high when it comes to academics, philanthropy, service, membership programming & leadership opportunities!!
4. Alpha Omicron Pi’s undergraduate & alumnae members are miles from “average”/”ordinary.”
5. AOII is where women not only exceed the expectations of others. It’s also a place where women can make a heartfelt impact for their campuses & communities!!
6. Women in AOII make a positive difference for their colleges/universities through their efforts in the classroom, their efforts in volunteering, their efforts in philanthropy, their efforts in community service, their involvement in other campus organizations & their efforts in recruitment.
7. Women in AOII are doing their part to get the word out about arthritis, as well as raise funding, awareness & education about this serious health condition.
8. Women in AOII are classy, amazing, empowered, strong-willed, caring, fun, kind, compassionate, intelligent & generous…To make a long story short, Alpha Omicron Pi’s undergraduate & alumnae members are all of the above!!
9. AOIIs brighten my day!! Whether it’s writing amazing posts about Alpha Omicron Pi or supporting the AOIIs back at Ball State (Kappa Kappa Chapter), there’s no denying that Alpha Omicron Pi will always hold a special place in my heart!!
10. Last but not least, Alpha Omicron Pi’s undergraduate & alumnae members always strive for excellence, promote integrity, as well as promote lifelong friendship & sisterhood!!