(The following post is a beautiful & heartfelt shoutout to Theta Phi Alpha’s undergraduate & alumnae members.)
Here are twenty reasons why women should go Theta Phi Alpha during Formal Recruitment:
1. Theta Phi Alpha is a second home away from home.
2. Theta Phi Alpha is a Fraternity where women can truly be themselves.
3. Theta Phi Alpha is a Fraternity where women can make their mark on their chapters, colleges/universities, communities & the world.
4. Theta Phi Alpha is about finding new friends & discovering sisterhood that lasts a lifetime.
5. Theta Phi Alpha proves that sisterhood & friendship aren’t for college days alone.
6. Women in Theta Phi Alpha are all of the above: classy, sweet, amazing, fun, intelligent, kind, caring, compassionate, courteous & loyal!!
7. Theta Phi Alpha is about being a part of something truly special: 101 years of more-than-amazing sisterhood!!
8. Theta Phi Alpha inspires & encourages women to become stronger leaders.
9. Theta Phi Alpha inspires & encourages women to become stronger contributors.
10. Theta Phi Alpha inspires & encourages women to become stronger difference-makers.
11. Theta Phi Alpha inspires & encourages its members to become stronger women who believe in making a positive difference for their chapters, colleges/universities, communities & the world through their efforts in academics, volunteering, recruitment, philanthropy, service, leadership development, their involvement in other campus organizations & their involvement in the local community.
12. Women in Theta Phi Alpha set their standards & expectations high by how they lead the way on campus & in the real world, as well as through the more-than-amazing things that they do for their chapters, colleges/universities & communities.
13. Women in Theta Phi Alpha shine brightly for their chapters, their colleges’/universities’ Greek communities, their colleges/universities, their communities & the world.
14. Theta Phi Alpha shines brightly when it comes to philanthropy & service. Through their support of Glenmary Home Missioners & The House That Theta Phi Alpha Built, Theta Phi Alpha’s undergraduate & alumnae members show Greeks & non-Greeks that philanthropy can be an exciting, enriching, rewarding & life-changing experience in so many ways. (In addition, Theta Phis are also making a positive difference in the lives of those who are less fortunate.)
15. Theta Phi Alpha is the journey of a lifetime.
16. Theta Phi Alpha is an amazing & unique experience unlike any other.
17. Theta Phi Alpha is & will always be one of the best things that could happen to any woman who chooses to go Greek.
18. Theta Phi Alpha is life. Theta Phi Alpha is love…Better yet, Theta Phi Alpha is both of the above & so much more!!
19. Theta Phi Alpha is about women who are wholeheartedly committed to living their values & reflecting those values to others in a genuine, heartfelt way. Whether it’s through their efforts in the classroom, through their efforts as chapter officers, through their efforts in volunteering, through their efforts in recruitment or through their involvement in various campus organizations, Theta Phis don’t just live the words of the Fraternity’s Creed. They also find beneficial ways to make Theta Phi Alpha stand out on campus & in the local community.
20. Last but not least, Theta Phi Alpha is ever lasting, ever loyal!!